Same Styles, Clearance Prices
Have you ever looked on a website or went to a store and saw an item that you wanted but didn't quite have the money for it? I know it has happened to many of us who are living in the real world and paying bills. Well don't worry!! You do not have to completely give up on the thought of purchasing it. There are ideal times to shop for the same clothes that were out of your price range then but for a cheaper price now. No, I'm not telling you to wear last season's styles...but I am telling you to look out for sales. Certain times a year prices could drop at least 60% which is surely the ideal time to purchase that item you are dying to have. For example, next week is Black Friday....go out there and splurge on some clothes marked down 50%+. I can't tell you how many times I have waited for a store sale to get an outfit or pair of fabulous platform heels that I was just looking at the previous weekend. For my online shoppers, sign up for a store newsletter or email alerts. They send out emails when they are having clearance sales, and/or free shipping. Some stores also allow you the privilege to have discounts for ordering from them.
So the advice for today is BE FRUGAL! A discount is always best.
This entry was posted
on 7:00 AM
and is filed under
clearance,
fashion,
free shipping,
online,
sale,
style
.
You can leave a response
and follow any responses to this entry through the
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.
0 comments